1. Please read all chapters that we have studied
2. Open book, but no internet search, dictionary or cellphone
3. There are 2 essays and 25 multiple choice questions in 90′
You should start reading from now, don’t wait until the day before exam, it will be too late.
1. Class is still on this Saturday, Jan 2rd (please read chapter 11: Stratification by gender and age)
2. No office hour tomorrow (this Thursday), Dec 31st
3. Saturday Jan 16th our class is off, the make up class with be on FRIDAY Jan 8th, and Saturday class Jan 9th is still on. After Jan 9th, the next class will be on Jan 23rd. There will be office hour on Jan 10th, but not on the 17th.
4. Those who have not signed up for home assignment blog entry, please speak to our instructor or me (Nga) asap!
1. Midterm exam is on Dec 26st (Saturday), at 13p.m, rooms: 105,201, 202, 207, 208
Cover 4 chapters: 1, 2, 5, 6
25 multiple choice questions and 1 essay in 90 minutes.
2. Replace the last two chapters on the syllabus with chapter 3 and chapter 13.
These are all anouncements of our class:
Nov 14th, 2009
- If you have not sign up for blog entry assignment, please sign your name, email address, and possible date to post your entry on our blog to the sign up list!
- Those who already signed up for next week, Yen Phuong (our class president) will send blog password to you at the end of today! Please indicate which dates you intent to post your entry. Continue reading
Dear fellow bloggers,
Please click here to see the sign up list. Double check your name, email address, date of post entry to see if i got it right from your hand writings! Please let me know if you find some errors. Thank you. HB